Greenwood Baptist Church was established on November 24, 1946. The first pastor was Reverend David W. Oldham. Church construction began in 1948 and the first official service was held on Easter Sunday morning.
Throughout the years we have gone through a lot of changes and today we are a local congregation that is committed to loving God, our neighbor and each other in Christ. We intentionally serve our community and each other in an effort to grow in our personal walk with Christ and increase God’s kingdom through multiplying the number of Christ followers in our local congregation. All that we do, we do together! One heart, one mind, one body, surrendered to Christ, our LORD!